- You have the strength to do what you need to do.
- Your psychic abilities are stronger now - trust this.
- Are you an active dreamer? You may receive intuitive messages/insights in your dreams, so have pen and paper ready for when you awake.
- Because of our many legs, you may call on us for support in forward movement - to your endeavors.
- Time to realign with your intuitive friends - may be someone from your past - good to support and assist each other in your psychic abilities. You are protected.
- Be in a nurturing environment to help increase your psychic sensibilities.
- Be careful what you say and how you say it.
- Find balance now in all areas of your life.
- Movement with ease important right now.
Monday, August 14, 2017
As I was preparing, (meditating), for my interview with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show, I asked what animal or animal realm had messages for all of us for our highest good. A Centipede appeared! This is what it said:
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Last night I had the honor of being hired to do readings for 6 dogs at a company based here in BK. There were many others who wanted to participate, but I wanted to keep it small for the first time, as the readings were back to back, no break in between. I drink a lot of coconut water to keep hydrated and energized!
I love the fact that a company not only lets their employees bring their dogs to work, but that they have a budget to do fun things for the dogs! They do dog birthday parties, hire dog trainers, etc.
With your pooch by your side and others for them to play with, it seems pretty great. All the dogs were getting along, it was beautiful.
Friday, July 21, 2017
As I was preparing (meditating) for last night's radio interview with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show, I asked what animal or animal realm had messages for me to share for everyone's highest good. A gorgeous Ox appeared, this is what he said:
- You are stronger emotionally and spiritually than you may think.
- What are you afraid of? Don't be afraid to be in your power - step into it with grace and gratitude.
- Be with others doing the same - your herd, your people, your support system.
- Your bright light will help others find theirs and do the same.
- Embrace and support others stepping into their power.
- Stand tall - we give you permission to be strong in your authentic selves.
- It's time - the Earth, the animals, the Sea, we need your strength and leadership to bring awareness to everyone - that we are all together, all connected.
- When you help us, you help yourselves. Don't be shy to express love for yourself and others.
- Love yourselves and you will love the planet.
- Anytime you may need our energy of strength, do not hesitate to call on us.
- We love and thank you all.
Wow!!! Thank you, Ox!
Every time, I prepare for this particular radio interview, that I do the third Thursday of each month, I am amazed at who appears to me and what messages they have me share for everyone. They are always so wise and helpful. The animals are our great teachers.
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Yesterday, I had the privilege to speak to these three cats. The little grey one on the left, Willow is in Spirit. She had many profound messages for her human. In fact, as I was meditating to prepare to connect with all three cats, she came into my meditation and started talking with me. I quickly had to get up and start writing down her messages to her human. She was still a young kitty when she transitioned, but a very wise, old soul. She told me yesterday that she's with Shamans and teachers on the other side and that she helps babies and small animals, mostly kitties when they cross to comfort them and let them know where they are.
I remember the first time I connected with her when she passed and she said that the only thing that matters is love. She said that even a short time with her human, with such great love, was better than no time with him. She is a very special one.
The cat on the top right is Quinn, loves to play and wants his human to play more too! Remington is on the bottom right and is a bit cranky. He loves his person and his Guides said he needs more play, but he feels it's kind of beneath him. He gets bored easily. He actually is mirroring his human, who admitted he feels that ordinary play time is a bit mundane. They all just moved and at the new location the person has access to bike trails and other outdoor activities that make him happy. The lesson is when he starts relaxing and having more fun, Remington will too. Quinn mentioned to me that he feels anxiety sometimes and holds it in his belly, which his person does as well. This is not uncommon for the animals to hold stress where we do. In fact, they often will have the same illnesses.
They take it on to show us what we need to take care of. When we do, they feel it, and this helps them heal as well. If you notice your pet taking on any physical symptoms similar to yours, tell them thank you for showing you and that you promise you will get checked out and take care of it, and that all you want is for them to be happy and healthy. Then go to the doctor or do what you need to do to heal, as your pet will know if you don't.
There are flower essences I like to recommend to clients that help people and animals on a physical, mental/emotional and spiritual level. Lots of times they like when we do what they do, so we can take the essences and then give them to our animal partners. A great company I found, that has all alcohol free essences is Green Hope Farm. They have many essences and such an amazing support staff all ready to help with any questions you may have regarding any issue with your pet, or you!
It was such a lovely session re connecting with these amazing cats. I love being able to be a 'voice' for the animals.