Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Last night I had the honor of being hired to do readings for 6 dogs at a company based here in BK. There were many others who wanted to participate, but I wanted to keep it small for the first time, as the readings were back to back, no break in between. I drink a lot of coconut water to keep hydrated and energized!
I love the fact that a company not only lets their employees bring their dogs to work, but that they have a budget to do fun things for the dogs! They do dog birthday parties, hire dog trainers, etc.
With your pooch by your side and others for them to play with, it seems pretty great. All the dogs were getting along, it was beautiful.
Friday, July 21, 2017
As I was preparing (meditating) for last night's radio interview with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show, I asked what animal or animal realm had messages for me to share for everyone's highest good. A gorgeous Ox appeared, this is what he said:
- You are stronger emotionally and spiritually than you may think.
- What are you afraid of? Don't be afraid to be in your power - step into it with grace and gratitude.
- Be with others doing the same - your herd, your people, your support system.
- Your bright light will help others find theirs and do the same.
- Embrace and support others stepping into their power.
- Stand tall - we give you permission to be strong in your authentic selves.
- It's time - the Earth, the animals, the Sea, we need your strength and leadership to bring awareness to everyone - that we are all together, all connected.
- When you help us, you help yourselves. Don't be shy to express love for yourself and others.
- Love yourselves and you will love the planet.
- Anytime you may need our energy of strength, do not hesitate to call on us.
- We love and thank you all.
Wow!!! Thank you, Ox!
Every time, I prepare for this particular radio interview, that I do the third Thursday of each month, I am amazed at who appears to me and what messages they have me share for everyone. They are always so wise and helpful. The animals are our great teachers.