Wednesday, March 2, 2011

IMAGINE THIS!

If you want to make sure your animal partner understands what you are telling them, picture what you are saying to them. To do this, first imagine a blank. T.V. or movie screen, and show them what you are saying, with a feeling of love. For example, if you want your cat to let you sleep until the sun comes up, visualize the scene of you sleeping, then the sun rising, and them waking you up. Don't visualize what you don't want, always talk to them about what behavior you want. Remember while you are doing this, to put the feelings of love in it. If you are telling your animal partner that they will be coming with you to the store, you can show them a picture of the two of you leaving your house, getting into the car and going. They will LOVE that you are communicating with them, in this manner. They will definitely understand what you are saying to them.

There are lots of guided meditations out there, so if you need to practice how to visualize or imagine, these guided meditations will help you greatly.

For upcoming Animal Communication classes, check out my website: http://www.myspace.com/suepike or follow my Facebook Fan Page, that lists upcoming events.

3 comments:

  1. I've been working on visualizing the toy I want my puppy to bring to me and we are fairly successful. On Super Bowl Sunday however, she brought me a toy I didn't even know we had -- a plush football tug! Talk about tuning in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa! I love it. Keep practicing, I know your puppy loves you're 'talking' to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete