Friday, May 20, 2011

GOOD FOODS FOR YOUR ANIMAL PARTNER

Recently, after my cat was sick, I spoke to this amazing Vet, Dr. Darla Rewers, located in Seattle, Washington, and she recommended some brands of food that she likes for animals, and brands she recommended not to get. I want to share this with you!
The brands that she likes are:
Nature's Variety
Acaora
Orijen
Go
Avoderm - canned only
Tiki Cat
B.F.F.
B6
Wysong
Felidae

She said to avoid:
Dick Van Patten's, Eukenuba, Iams, Royal Canin, Wellness
Avoid BHA, BHT, by-products, ethoxyquin

She recommended Chicory/mulin, probiotics and Grizzly Salmon Oil.

When we took our cat off of Nutro, and put him on different food, he immediately got better. So, I would recommend not using Nutro!

My cat is so happy with his new foods and he is extremely picky!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment