Sunday, October 9, 2016

I'M COMING TO TAMPA IN NOVEMBER!


Hi Tampa peeps!

I'll be offering pet readings, people readings, Reiki and my special Reiki Extra!™ sessions for people, November 3rd-8th. If you are interested in booking a session, please do as soon as possible, as spots go quickly. :)

Here are the dates/times of my offerings:

Thursday, November 3rd,

I'll be live at WMNF radio station with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show!
10:00pm - Midnight! 88.5fm, Tampa, or listen on-line, http://www.wmnf.org/programs/ultrasounds
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday & Saturday, November 4th/5th:

I'll be offering Regular Reiki ($125), and Reiki Extra™($150.00), which is regular Reiki with additional energy work, if guided, crystal therapy and channeled messages for your highest good related to your healing.

LOCATION: A Clinical Massage, 108 Whitaker Road, Lutz, FL
Current Available Time Slots:
Friday, November 4th
1. 1:00pm
2. 4:00pm
Saturday, November 5th
1. 11:00am - booked
2.   2:00pm
3.   5:00pm - booked
Regular Reiki is about an hour in length. Reiki Extra!™ sessions are about 1 1/2 hours in length.

PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY IF INTERESTED IN A SPOT! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. THEY GO FAST! reikisue@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday & Tuesday, November 7th & 8th:

*Channeled Readings for people AND Animal Communication Sessions (pet readings)! I will also offer Reiki to your animal, if they want it. (for pet readings, please do NOT bring your pet if they are scared, hate to travel (cats), etc.) Instead bring a recent printed photo of them.

Energy Exchange: 15 minutes - $40.00

Monday, November 7th
2:00pm - 6:40pm
Location: A Touch of Health - 203 S. Moody Ave., Tampa 33609
Contact: Call/text Sharbett @ 813.244.1503 or email: holisticburkett@yahoo.com to book your session.
Tuesday, November 8th
12:00pm - 4:40pm
Location: A Touch of Health - 203 S. Moody Ave., Tampa 33609
Contact: Call/text Sharbett @ 813.244.1503 or email: holisticburkett@yahoo.com to book your session.

*I do animal communication (pet readings) with animals that are alive AND pets who have transitioned. If your dog, cat, bunny, horse or bird has issues with traveling, are sick, or in general scared, please refrain from bringing them and instead bring a recent PRINTED PHOTO of them. I actually do most readings with animals this way. I will NOT work from your cell phone, so please have a PRINTED PHOTO for me to work with, making sure I can see their face. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. 

**For my readings for people, I channel messages directly from your specific Spirit Guides of the highest order, that want to assist you. I don't predict the future!


Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. (reikisue@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment