Friday, July 21, 2017

Channeled Messages from Ox for Everyone!



As I was preparing (meditating) for last night's radio interview with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show, I asked what animal or animal realm had messages for me to share for everyone's highest good. A gorgeous Ox appeared, this is what he said:

  • You are stronger emotionally and spiritually than you may think.
  • What are you afraid of? Don't be afraid to be in your power - step into it with grace and gratitude.
  • Be with others doing the same - your herd, your people, your support system.
  • Your bright light will help others find theirs and do the same.
  • Embrace and support others stepping into their power.
  • Stand tall - we give you permission to be strong in your authentic selves.
  • It's time - the Earth, the animals, the Sea, we need your strength and leadership to bring awareness to everyone - that we are all together, all connected.
  • When you help us, you help yourselves. Don't be shy to express love for yourself and others.
  • Love yourselves and you will love the planet.
  • Anytime you may need our energy of strength, do not hesitate to call on us.
  • We love and thank you all.
Wow!!! Thank you, Ox!

Every time, I prepare for this particular radio interview, that I do the third Thursday of each month, I am amazed at who appears to me and what messages they have me share for everyone. They are always so wise and helpful. The animals are our great teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment