Wednesday, March 25, 2015

ANIMALS WHO TRAVEL ASTRALLY!

The other day, I worked with a client who has a dog, and is friends with another client of mine who has a cat. Both clients live in totally different locations in the U.S. They are in contact frequently and do talk about their animals with each other.

The cat is amazing, in fact, he believes he started Reiki! He does offer healing energy to the other animal in the household.

I have seen, in my Reiki sessions with people, their pets who have crossed, come in to 'help' their person. Also, some people have animal spirit guides that are in the session as well.

This cat, however, is alive and well, not in spirit form, and totally helped with my session when I started to offer the dog Reiki.  I'm working remotely with the dog and all of a sudden I 'saw' the cat flying in and started to work immediately with me with this dog. It was amazing! He felt the connection with this dog and knew he wanted to help. I mentioned to the woman what was happening and of course, she laughed because she knows all about this cat and how he thinks he started Reiki! She wasn't surprised.

So, next time you think your animal partner is just a dog or a cat or a bunny, etc., remember that they are Spirits, they have souls, and they have decided to come back in this lifetime to be with us and to be in that particular physical form. Just like people, some animals are more advanced spiritually than others. Some have already learned how to astrally travel, some haven't.

Speaking of Spirits....if you see your animal, looking, tracking, staring at something that you don't see, it is most likely a Spirit. Sometimes they are actually getting information from their Guides/Spirits, or they are just hanging with them. :)

My beloved Max, who transitioned two years ago, helps me all the time with my people Reiki sessions.  I'm honored and blessed for his help.





No comments:

Post a Comment