Friday, August 27, 2021

Channeled Messages from Bison for All!

 


As I was preparing (meditating) for my radio interview with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show on WMNF. I asked what animal had messages for me to share for everyone's highest good. A beautiful Bison appeared - this is what he said:

  • Know your inner strength.
  • You are able to go through any situation with this inner strength.
  • Be in your body fully.
  • Walk outside when possible.
  • Sit on the ground.
  • Ask for help from others when you need to - helps them and you.
  • Eat your greens.
  • Be grateful - know there is abundance.
  • Stand up for yourself with love energy.
  • If you need help with connecting to your inner strength, call on us.
  • We love you.

Wow! Thank you so much, Bison.

For those of you who wonder what it means, or how to 'call on them' for help with connecting with your inner strength, all you have to do is say, 'Calling on Bison, calling on Bison, calling on Bison, please help me have inner strength, and then say 'thank you'. You may feel a shift immediately. They tend to work with us quickly.

Tune in next month for another animal with more messages! I will post when I'll be on next.

No comments:

Post a Comment