Wednesday, October 27, 2021

CHANNELED MESSAGES FROM TIGER FOR ALL!

 



As I was preparing, (meditating), for my radio interview with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show, I asked what animal had messages for me to share for everyone's highest good. A beautiful Tiger appeared, this is what he said:

  • Stay focused as you go for your goals and be patient.
  • Eat your protein to stay strong.
  • You have the strength to get through this time.
  • Go on an adventure.
  • Listen to your intuition.
  • If you are able to be active - do so.
  • Honor your space.
  • Protect Mother Earth - do your part.
  • Stay strong.
  • We love you.
Wow! Thank you, Tiger. Such beautiful and timely messages. I'm always amazed at the wisdom of our animal partners! 

If you feel you need help with strength, you can call on Tiger energy to help you. Just say something like this, 'calling on Tiger, calling on Tiger, calling on Tiger, please help me have strength to _________'. Trust that you will then get the physical or emotional strength you've asked for and then say 'thank you'. Always thank them for their help.

I will be on the Ultrasounds show on WMNF Tampa again next month! Date to be determined.

Radio show is Ultrasounds on WMNF 88.5fm Tampa, or you can listen on line: http://bit.ly/1FHvh2R


No comments:

Post a Comment