Monday, December 13, 2021

Small Group Event (via Zoom) - Guided Meditation / Individual and Group Channeled Readings! 12/16/2021

 

SMALL GROUP EVENT!
DATE: 12/16/20201
TIME:  3:00pm - 4:45pm(PST) / 6:00pm - 7:45pm(EST)
*ENERGY EXCHANGE: $50.00
LIMITED TO 6 PEOPLE!

Event details:

The group is limited to 6 people. The event will be done over Zoom. Everyone must have their video on the whole time, with no wonky/fake backgrounds - computer/laptop best for it. If you are using a tablet, you will have to turn off all notifications. No exceptions!

Event will include:
. Group meditation
. Individual channeled messages 
. Group channeled message(s) at the end.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me @ reikisue@gmail.com

Do not send registration before checking with me to see if there is room left, as it is limited to 6 people. 🙏 Registration can be made via Paypal or if you happen to have the 'Chase Direct Pay' app on your cell phone, let me know and you can send it to me that way, my cell phone number is my account for that. Again, please do not send payment until we confirm there is space available. :)

I'll send a confirmation email once I've received your payment.  Zoom link will follow closer to the event. 

*Once you purchase your spot for the event, it is non-transferrable, non-refundable. 

Looking forward to playing with you all! 🙏💗

No comments:

Post a Comment