Friday, January 8, 2010

NEW PERSPECTIVE

To form an even greater bond with your animal partner, imagine being inside their body, looking out from their eyes. Hmmm, it's a totally new perspective! Look around, notice how your animal sees his or her surroundings. If you are in touch with your intuition, you can even feel how they are feeling. Go through each body part and feel if anything aches or hurts. This can be valuable information for your vet. I was at a shelter a while back, and I was feeling that the cat's front right paw hurt him. I told the vet and they found out they had an ingrown nail, that was causing him pain. Your animal friend will know that you are trying to see things differently and will really appreciate it. They will feel respected. :)

If you want to learn more about how to communicate with animals, check my Facebook Fan Page for my upcoming Playshops on Animal Communication. If you don't see one listed, you can always tell me you're interested and I'll do one!

No comments:

Post a Comment