As I was preparing (meditating) for my radio interview with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show, I asked what animal or animal realm had messages for me to share for everyone's highest good. A beautiful Zebra appeared. This is what he said:
- Not everything is black and white - think grey - there is a middle ground.
- There are many ways to look at any situation in your life.
- Honor yourself and your creative ideas.
- Listen to your heart - what is it saying to you? Is it time to leave that person, that job, that career?
- Remember to explore - travel the Earth - see new things. Doesn't have to be far away, can be new neighborhood near you.
- Find others to travel with and/or share ideas and thoughts with.
- Remember to play and not be serious all the time.
- We want you to have joy - do things that bring you joy or be around people that bring you joy.
- Animals need love and respect.
- We love you!
Wow, thank you, Zebra!!