Wednesday, May 22, 2013

MESSAGES FROM THE SEA ANIMALS!

I apologize for not updating my blog in the last couple months, so now I am back to share these lovely messages for you!

As I was preparing for my March radio interview with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show, and was asking what animal or animals had a message for us, I felt the presence of many sea animals!
This is what they said:

  • Come look at us - go into the waters and see our beauty all around and the sea floor. If you cannot do this, look at all of us and our lives in a video or show, so you are aware of all of us. See how we live. See how many of us there are - so many kinds.
  • See the beauty of the sea, then you can take this information to your heart.
  • Please send us your love. Please keep our home safe and clean for us so we can live in our happy environment with no clutter. If you bring us into your heart, it will help you be aware of us in a deeper way than just the thinking mind.
  • This is why if you can possibly physically visit us, it can be a stronger impression. 
  • We love you and thank you.
What's so funny, is that night there was a marathon on a cable t.v. show on Sea Creatures!! It was amazing. I particularly love the cuttlefish!

No comments:

Post a Comment