Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Beautiful message from Willow the kitten!


Look at this beauty. Her name is Willow. She is a six month old cat, with huge wisdom, definitely an 'old soul'.

During my animal communication session today with her, she said these great words of wisdom:
'When everyone takes a deep breath, everyone feels better'. Yes!!!!! She is a magnificent soul, always with lots of wisdom.

Her guardian is also a highly evolved being, who helps her with all sorts of healing modalities. (she's had a couple health issues, but is on the mend). She told me today that she loves the laser treatments he offers her and wants him to start offering this healing to other animals as well.

I am so honored and blessed to have this cutie in my life. I am blessed to be able to do this 'work', connecting to our animal partners and learning and growing because of them.

Thank you, Willow.

No comments:

Post a Comment