Tuesday, May 29, 2018

As I was preparing (meditating) for my last interview with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show, I asked what animal or animal realm had messages for me to share for everyone's highest good. A beautiful Dove appeared. This is what she said:
  • Love is the only important thing to learn and know.
  • Love yourself - all of you - shadow side too - all your unique personality.
  • When you have deep love for yourself you can love others deeply. Love has ripple effect.
  • We understand self love for humans may be difficult for some - seek assistance to help you have this for yourself. Good to ask for help.
  • Love the environment. We are all one.
  • You will eat right foods for your body when love yourself.
  • Open heart is sign of strength and beauty.
  • You can wear all white sometimes.
  • Peace and Love.
  • Help others who need it - be kind and loving to all.
  • We love you.
Wow, thank you, Dove. Such beautiful messages!
I share channeled messages on this show every third Thursday of the month. The show starts at 10:00pm(EST), and I go on around 10:15pm(EST), give or take a couple minutes. I'm always looking forward to what the animals have to share for us. Always beautiful and timely.

No comments:

Post a Comment