Monday, October 28, 2019

Channeled Messages from Sea Lion for All!


As I was preparing (meditating) for my radio interview with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show last week, I asked what animal or animal realm had messages for me to share for everyone's highest good. A beautiful Sea Lion appeared, this is what he said:

  • Take a break and relax and have solitude time.
  • When not in solitude play with others who bring you joy.
  • Eat foods good for you body - helps your mind when you do this.
  • Get wet - immerse yourself in water, either bath to release negative energy or the sea to cleanse and refresh.
  • Make noise - be vocal - good for expression.
  • Follow heart not head.
  • Remember to be flexible.
  • Time to express your creativity. Everyone has this ability
Wow, thank you, Sea Lion for your beautiful messages!

I go on this show every third Thursday of the month, with messages to share! Excited to see who will show up next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment