Thursday, March 23, 2023

Channeled Messages from Butterfly for All!

 



As I was preparing (meditating) for my radio interview with Eluv on the Ultrasounds show on WMNF, I asked what animal had messages for me to share for everyone's highest good. A beautiful butterfly appeared, this is what she said:


. Time for transformation.
. Change is good - no need to fear.
. Release what is not working for you in all aspects of your life.
. Go with the flow.
. Wear bright or rich colors.
. Call on us if you seek or need lightheartedness.
. Sing out loud when you can.
. It's time for fun and silly play.
. Don't think so much.
. We love you!

Wow, thank you so much, Butterfly!

Tune in next month, on the 21st to hear who shows up with messages! I usually go on around 1:15pm(ET)/10:15am(PT).


No comments:

Post a Comment